- Content Is King But The Kingdom Is Controlled By Robots
- What To Worry About When Our Cars Are Connected
- Connected Devices Come To Life In Health Care
- Here’s 3 Ways The Internet of Things Will Impact Your Life
- Will It Connect? The Apron and the B2B Internet Of Things
- Will It Connect: The Golf Club, Big Data and The Internet Of Things
- How mobile payments and IoT can save Starbucks $1 Million per day
- What is Apple (AAPL) planning for the internet of things (IoT)?
- Retail 3.0: Internet of Things, Big Data, Social and Mobile Changing the Shopping Experience
- Boost Airline Safety With The Internet Of Things and Big Data
Wikis > Big Data
Big data is a general term to describe the increased availability of data points so that it is very difficult to analyze. The difference between data and big data is simply that big data analysis need special tools and processes to analyze.