- Content Is King But The Kingdom Is Controlled By Robots
- What To Worry About When Our Cars Are Connected
- Connected Devices Come To Life In Health Care
- Here’s 3 Ways The Internet of Things Will Impact Your Life
- Will It Connect? The Apron and the B2B Internet Of Things
- Will It Connect: The Golf Club, Big Data and The Internet Of Things
- How mobile payments and IoT can save Starbucks $1 Million per day
- What is Apple (AAPL) planning for the internet of things (IoT)?
- Retail 3.0: Internet of Things, Big Data, Social and Mobile Changing the Shopping Experience
- Boost Airline Safety With The Internet Of Things and Big Data
In a traditional approach, “big data” is stored in one location and cannot scale. Hadoop, on the other hand, works in a distributed model, where many low cost computers are connected to each other.
Current users include Yahoo, Facebook, Google, eBay, The New York Times, IBM etc.